In part 3 we bring everything together to discuss how your organization can get more meaningful value out of your CMDB. It’s all about providing relevant, accurate, and timely information so that people can do their jobs more easily. This means that a use case driven approach that combines event, incident, change, etc. with a CMDB that has the right level of information is the winning formula for delivering on the promise of a CMDB.
- Getting more value out of a CMDB – defining clear goals
- More data is not always better – how to identify a relevant data scope
- Know your CMDB use cases – following the use case driven approach for success
- Case Study – leveraging a CMDB to improve MTTR
- Q&A with CMDB Architect Rick Chen
Download a copy of the presentation: April 2015 Webinar - Why a CMDB? - Part 3 (19 downloads)